To begin a California private hard money loan, bridge loan process with Southcal Financial download the hard money loan forms below. We can process a quick hard money loan when provided with all the loan criteria.
2. 1003 (Download Here)
3. Borrowers Authorization (Download Here)
4. Credit report
5. Digital pictures or Appraisal
After reviewing the above documentation, SouthCal will issue you an LOI or a prompt denial with a complete explanation of our findings. Once an LOI is issued, the following (4) steps will be executed promptly.
6. Signed LOI accompanied by Purpose Letter
7. Appraisal – If an appraisal is less than 6 months old we will require an appraisal review. Otherwise a new appraisal will be ordered by SouthCal Financial.
8. Rent Roll and/or Leases, if applicable
9. Use of Funds or Purpose Letter
After receiving the full package and upon completing our due diligence, including opening title and escrow, you can generally expect loan documents and funding within 5-15 working days. Borrower is responsible for all 3rd party fees including but not limited to appraisals, environmental reports, attorney fees, title and escrow fees, and traditional closing costs. For detailed hard money loans lenders information please email or call our office.