Brian Murphy EVP of Operations
- Brian Murphy is a licensed California Real Estate Agent with an emphasis in finance, mortgage lending, and private trust deed investing.
- Mr. Murphy’s extensive experience consists of private banking, wholesale lending, correspondent lending, retail mortgage lending, as well as commercial and hard money lending. Brian’s key experience comes from his underwriting background and ability to creatively structure sound financial transactions.
- He has worked and consulted for firms such as The Tom James Company, Platinum Capital Group, BWC Mortgage, Innovative Realtors, and SouthCal Financial Group Inc. Brian has also formed two profitable California small businesses.
- Industry experience includes: Commercial Finance, Wholesale and Retail Mortgage lending, Private Banking, Options and Futures Commodity Trading and private finance. He has originated, underwritten, and funded private money loans since 2002.
- He has alliances with nationally recognized leaders in the Private Lending and Trust Deed Investment business, as well as the top brokers, CPA’s, financial planners, attorneys, title and escrow companies. He also is a managing member of a large national fundraising company benefitting schools and charitable companies.
- Brian holds a B.A. from California State University at Chico, as well as his Series 3 commodities license and his series 63. He is often a speaker at industry conferences on the subject of private money lending and Trust Deed Investments
VP of Operations and Marketing
- Garri Chernyavskiy is a Licensed California Real Estate and Mortgage Broker and the Founder of SouthCal Financial Group Inc. SouthCal Financial Group Inc. is the primary brokerage partner of Ironbridge Global Investment Fund.
- Garri’s experience includes all aspects of Real Estate lending and investing. He is an accomplished commercial broker and a specialist in Private Money Lending. He has also worked in the private banking sector, as well as wholesale and retail capacities.
- He has worked and consulted for firms such as Prime Real Estate Group, Pacifica Mortgage, Coldwell Banker, and SouthCal Financial Group Inc.
- Industry experience includes: Business Administration for Mortgage Brokerage companies, modeling successful relationships key to ensuring compliance with state and federal laws and regulations, as well as day to day operational organization of personnel and staff.
- Garri holds a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Southern California with an emphasis on Real Estate and Investment Strategy.